- Service Engineer
- Support Esco Thailand and its authorized dealer in after sales service issues for Esco product, including but not limited to installation, testing, commissioning and repairing
- Responsible for Esco Thailand to set up a service program including warranty service and fee-based service.
- Increase Esco Thailand service revenue by offering service contract and paid after sales services to customer but not limited to Esco product
- Assist in promote Esco Thailand brand image and service support
- Support other non-Thailand Esco distributor or offices if required. Occasion travelling to other countries to achieve this aim may also require, but this be not more than 10% of the working days.
- Assist Esco Thailand in manage the service expense and budget.
- Male age between 22 – 40 years old
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Electronic, Mechanic or Other Engineering Basis graduated
- Experience in Scientific / Medical device maintenance, Calibration, Installation will be benefit
- Able to communicate in English
- Have Driving License and Own car
- Able to traveling up-country or aboard
- Able to work under pressure
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a full resume, stating present/expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org