- In charge of operations covering shipment and logistics functions.
- Process import shipments.
- In charge in full spectrum of import documentation (import permit, Form D)
- Liaises with forwarders for arranging booking for import pick up coordination, freight arrangements, and documentation until delivery to warehouse.
- Develop and maintain excellent service to internal and external customers at all times.
- Fulfills customer service satisfaction to clients.
- Provide excellent and timely customer service by pro-actively informing clients of the status of their shipments.
- Communicate with export and import and related authorities, and customers and suppliers, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities.
- Provide information in respond to inquiries about service and handle and resolve complaints.
- Strong organizational skills and highly operational person.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism
- Matured and able to work in a team.
- Able to multi-task and perform in fast moving and demanding environment.
- Proactive, flexible, reliable, self-motivated & organized.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a full resume, stating present/expected salaries , and enclosing a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org