Designed and Built for Enhanced Usability
garments can accumulate contamination during storage and between
laundry washes, which in turn may lead to lower product yields and
increased product quality issues. Esco garment storage cabinets make a
positive contribution to maintaining the cleanliness of a cleanroom
The Highest Quality Cabinet Construction
- ULPA-filtered airflow keeps garments clean in storage and when being handled.
- Enables garments to be stored in a visible and organized manner.
small investment emphasizes to both employees and visitors that the
garment they are about to don will be used to enter a controlled
environment, which leads to a better awareness of cleanroom standards
and operating procedures.
All Esco products are manufactured for the most demanding cleanroom applications.
Enhanced Filtration System
- Reliable rocker switches operate the fan and lights and a MinihelicTM pressure gauge monitors cabinet operation.
warm white, electronically ballasted, 5000k lighting provides excellent
illumination of the work zone and reduces operator fatigue. The
reliable lighting system is zero-flicker and instant start.
- All components are designed for maximum chemical resistance and enhanced durability for a long service life.
- The main body of the cabinet is constructed of industrial-grade electrogalvanized steel.
- The cabinet is mobile on casters and may be fixed in place via the built-in leveling feet.
- All cabinet components are cleanroom compatible. Isocide eliminates 99.9% of surface bacteria within 24 hours of exposure.
enhanced filtration system on the garment storage cabinet is designed
to provide the highest level of air quality within the work zone,
meeting all relevant standards (see Technical Specifications for
- Esco laminar flow cabinets provide ISO Class 3 air
cleanliness within the work zone as per ISO 14644.1, 100 times cleaner
than the usual Class 5 classification on cabinets offered by the
- High quality ULPA filters utilizing an improved
mini-pleated separation technique to maximize surface area, improve
efficiency and extend the filter life. Filters operate at a typical
efficiency of >99.999% at 0.1 to 0.3 micron sizes, providing superior
product protection over conventional HEPA filters.