Remote Monitoring and Data Logging:
- Automatic, continuous monitoring of device parameters (Temp, CO2,
RH, etc.) to validate instrument performance and assay criteria.
- Allows a single researcher to view and graph MULTIPLE device parameters remotely in real-time.
- Saving and exporting log data in various formats from multiple instruments.
- Automatic emailing of log data at user-defined intervals.
- Download of data logs from equipment memory (only for devices with built-in data logging memory, i.e. CO2 Incubators).
- Voyager can activate an alarm if a user-defined parameter limit is exceeded.
- When an alarm condition occurs, Voyager can automatically send email alerts to protect precious samples or experiments.
- Documentation of all alarms with time/date stamp.
Remote programming and equipment configuration
- Voyager allows for easier program developoment with a simpler graphical user interface.
- Voyager software can download user programs to multiple Esco
instruments easily insuring consistent experiments on multiple devices.