- ART Equipment
Integrated Microscopes for Esco IVF Workstations
Oocyte pick-up, embryo handling and
micromanipulation require various types of microscopes. Most common
models of stereo zoom microscopes, transmitted light sources and
inverted microscopes can be integrated into Esco IVF Workstations.
These are different types of microscopes used for various IVF applications:
- Upright microscope - sperm vitality tests and ova collections.
- Inverted microscope - use with micro-manipulator for processes such as IXCI, IMSI.
- Stereo microscope - ova selection, pre-treatment of ova by means of IVF techniques and for manipulation.
supplies all common microscope brands and models. However, microscopes
already in use and microscopes purchased separate can be installed onto
Esco IVF Workstations.
If you have an existing microscope or preferred model, please contact Esco and provide us with details.
you do not have a preferred make/model, Esco has a partnership with
Nikon Japan, and will work with you to select an appropriate Nikon model
to meet your requirements.
B. Esco's Solution
Esco's integrated solution includes:
- Provision of user specified microscope(s)
- Factory integration of microscope(s) with workstation
- For stereoscopes, provision of integrated microscope light source mounted below the workstation's work surface
all microscopes, OPTIONAL clear glass heated light stage* is available,
which ensures more accurate and reliable thermal control of specimens
during observation under the microscope
- Verification of ergonomics to ensure ease of access to the microscope eye pieces at the front of the workstation
- Complete factory testing to ensure workstation airflows and product protection are not compromised
* Warming Blocks must not be used on the heated glass stage. This will damage the heated glass stage.